For the 3rd running BNI Metro are holding their very successful GOLF MASTERS event in support of Totara Hospice South Auckland. 2016 the event raised a phenomenal $5755 for the Hospice and they hope with your help to beat that total this year. Important dates and details:
- Friday 24th February, 12:30pm start at Pukekohe Golf Club
- Open to all golfers (maximum handicap 27)
- Two tee start, all in by 5:30, enter individually or put a foursome together
- Prizes for top players in Gross, Net and Stableford categories
- Prizes for Longest Drive and Nearest to the Pin (4 holes)
- Nibble platters are included in the entry fee
- Exclusive signage rights available on five tees for $100 – to secure call Andrew on 021 636 168
Entry to this fantastic event is $70. Direct bank deposit with your name to 38 9005 0949451 01. Then email your name(s) and handicaps to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact email.
In addition, a charity auction will be held to further boost proceeds for Totara Hospice after the golf (about 6:30pm). We need your help with this; if you have goods or services you wish to donate for the auction, please liaise with David Easterbrooke: 021186 8190. Being at the beginning of the year this event is the ideal opportunity for members to do their first social networking as a group for 2017. It’s also just a great day out in the sun that raises money for a vital service operating in the Auckland area – see you there!